Untold Fables Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Fables Online is a 2D MMORPG anime style that includes a lot of Fun between items, class, equipments, journeys, PvP, GvG, Events, and bosses.

3 posters

Rogue Class

Miharukun
    Miharukun
    Administrators
    Administrators

Rogue Class Empty Rogue Class

Post by Miharukun Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Rogue Class Rogue1

Rogue (1st Class)
    Rogues they are quick but fragile, unable to take heavy damage, and instead rely on their speed to dodge attacks. Rogues prefer to attack when their opponent is least aware.

Next Advancement

Bandit (2nd Class)
    Bandits is a Rogue type class that specialize in ranged attack, not much information about them but they are very cunning and have so many surprise.

Assassin (2nd Class)
    The love of pursuit and the thrill of the chase is personified in the elusive Assassin... Those targeted by a Assassin had best give up all hope of escape. Those that wish to capture a Assassin should simply accept defeat. Undetectable and uncapturable, Assassins specialize in spying, harassing, chasing and shaking off enemies.

Pirate (2nd Class)
    Pirates are the only class that can equip a sword and a gun, they specialize in burst damage and they have both ranged skill and normal skill.
    Hanzo Masamune
    Hanzo Masamune
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Rogue Class Empty Re: Rogue Class

Post by Hanzo Masamune Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:50 pm

I know what i want to be, Assassins rule!
    rleon

Post by rleon Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Will assasin have stealth skill?
    If yes -> OP PVP, 100% win rate
    If not -> very useless at pvp and solo leveling, very good at party (damage dealer)

I hope there will be a skill tree so we can know what is the best job for each of us

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:00 am